Probiz – Building Cover

Please note: The following is only a guide to assist you in determining your insurance needs and should be seen as such. Your proposal form, policy document and schedule should be seen as your contract with Indequity Specialised Insurance Ltd, in conjunction with all other correspondence that may be sent to you from time to time. These are the legal documents forming the basis of our contract with you and should be consulted in all instances. 

Building cover in this instance refers to the immovable structures which you own or for which you are responsible.

These would normally include:

Landlords’ fixtures and fittings
Water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telephone connections
Paths and driveways constructed of brick, concrete, paving, asphalt or stone (not gravel)
Walls, gates and fences (excluding hedges)
Swimming pools (other than pools that are built above ground level and vinyl lined pools) including fixed filtration plant, pool safety nets and covers, water-pumping machinery (not automatic pool cleaners)

Dams, dam walls, pool cleaning equipment, loose gravel paths and covering are excluded.

5 years, 6 months ago Comments Off on Probiz – Building Cover